SAS has collected all releases provided to the Stock Exchanges in Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm and releases in accordance with the EU regulation No 596/2014 on market abuse (Marknadsmissbruksförordningen (MAR)) under the header ‘Capital market’ below.
• Scheduled traffic (RPK) increased 20.5% and the capacity (ASK) was up 11.3%.
• The load factor improved by 5.3 p.u. versus last year to 69.0%.
• SAS carried 1.9 million scheduled passengers...Read more
SAS’s strategy is to focus on those customers who travel frequently to, from and within Scandinavia. SAS continuously develops its offering and network to meet this customer group’s needs....Read more
At a Board meeting of SAS AB, the November 2015-October 2016 annual report for the SAS Group and its parent company SAS AB was presented and approved.Read more
SAS has secured financing of an additional six Airbus A320neo through the signing of a Sale and leaseback agreement with CDB Aviation Lease Finance. The aircraft will be delivered between 2017 and 2018....Read more
During the summer of 2017 SAS now introduces a new, direct route between Stockholm and IbizaRead more
SAS has signed an agreement for the sale of Cimber A/S to CityJet and sale of 11 CRJ900 aircraft. The divestment is part of SAS's strategy to use strategic partners, so-called wet lease, in smaller traffic...Read more
The Annual General Meeting will be held at 3 p.m. at SAS head office, Frösundaviks allé 1, Solna. To attend the Annual General Meeting and notification Shareholders who wish to attend the...Read more
• Scheduled traffic (RPK) increased 19.1% and the capacity (ASK) was up 12.4%.
• The load factor improved by 4.1 p.u. versus last year to 72.2%.
• SAS carried 2 million scheduled passengers...Read more