SAS has collected all releases provided to the Stock Exchanges in Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm and releases in accordance with the EU regulation No 596/2014 on market abuse (Marknadsmissbruksförordningen (MAR)) under the header ‘Capital market’ below.
At the Annual Shareholders' Meeting in SAS AB on 22 February 2017, members for the SAS AB Nomination Committee were appointed. Information about the Nomination Committee's composition was published through...Read more
• Scheduled traffic (RPK) increased 6.7% and the capacity (ASK) was up 8.8%.
• The load factor decreased by 1.7 p.u. versus last year to 86.5%.
• Scheduled number of passengers increased...Read more
SAS - Scandinavian Airlines continues to invest in its SAS Lounges and have now opened the newly renovated lounge at Newark Liberty International Airport (terminal B). The 100 sqm larger...Read more
• Scheduled traffic (RPK) increased 6.2% and the capacity (ASK) was up 7.1%.• The load factor decreased by 0.7 p.u. versus last year to 80.8%.• Scheduled number of passengers increased by...Read more
Star Alliance Los Angeles Lounge Best Alliance Lounge. Four Star Alliance Airlines ranked among the Top 10.Read more
Expanded structural measures to strengthen profitabilityRead more
• Scheduled traffic (RPK) increased 8.0% and the capacity (ASK) was up 7.2%.
• The load factor increased by 0.5 p.u. versus last year to 74.0%.
• Scheduled number of passengers increased...Read more
During the 2018 skiing season, SAS will open a new route from Stockholm to Chambéry in the French Alps. Chambéry Airport is the closest airport to get to and from popular ski resorts such...Read more
More Travel Options Via ShanghaiRead more
SAS is now launching “New Nordic by SAS” - a food concept whose inspiration comes from our passengers and the Nordic food philosophy where local, seasonal ingredients are key. With the focus...Read more
Share your favourite cultural experience for a chance to become a mileage millionaire*Read more
Star Alliance returned to Frankfurt, the place of its birth, to celebrate 20 years of “Connecting People and Cultures”. For the next decade, the Alliance announced a strategy of harnessing...Read more
• Scheduled traffic (RPK) increased 15.8% and the capacity (ASK) was up 6.6%.• The load factor was positively affected by the timing of the Easter holiday and increased by 6.1 p.u. versus last...Read more
Today sees the launch of another direct route to the USA, which will be added to the SAS winter timetable for 2017. The route between Stockholm and Miami complements the departures from Copenhagen and...Read more
SAS has today completed financing of seven Boeing 737, which previously were owned. The financing is undertaken through a so called Japanese Operating Lease with Call Option (JOLCO). The transaction will...Read more
In November SAS launches a new year round route from Helsinki to Malaga Read more
SAS opens a direct route between Stockholm and Eilat in Israel. Eilat will be a new route to SAS and is part of the winter program for 2017. Read more
SAS has today published its first SAS Fact Book relating to the fiscal year 2015/2016. The Fact Book is only available in English via SAS websiteRead more
• Scheduled traffic (RPK) increased 9.7% and the capacity (ASK) was up 12.2%.• The load factor was affected by the timing of the Easter holiday and decreased by 1.6 p.u. versus last year to 69.8%.•...Read more
SAS is launching new snack and beverage products on its routes within Scandinavia and Europe. The products are part of a wider refresh of SAS’ food and beverage range with a focus on natural ingredients...Read more
SAS has entered into a slot transaction at London Heathrow whereby two slot-pairs have been transferred.
The transaction will generate a positive earnings impact of the equivalent of MUSD 75 for SAS to...Read more
On Sunday 26 March, SAS’ summer timetable for 2017 will take off with new and exciting destinations. SAS is launching a total of seven new year-round routes and ten summer peak-season routes from...Read more
As a replacement for Jet Time, SAS has concluded an agreement with Regional Jet OÜ, which will be flying four ATR72-600 aircraft for SAS from August.Read more
A fine has been imposed on SAS Cargo of MEUR 70.2, the same amount as that repaid by the European Commission to SAS in 2016.
SAS maintains that SAS Cargo has not participated in any global cartel and will...Read more
• Scheduled traffic (RPK) increased 13% and the capacity (ASK) was up 5%, despite the leap year in February 2016.• The load factor improved by 4.8 p.u. versus last year to 67.9%.• SAS carried...Read more
Seasonally weak earnings as expected – structural measures being plannedRead more
The Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting on Wednesday, 22 February 2017, approved the motion to re-elect of Fritz H. Schur, Jacob Wallenberg, Dag Mejdell, Monica Caneman, Carsten Dilling, Lars-Johan...Read more
SAS and Wideroe have signed a new agreement with Statoil regarding the company’s domestic and international flights. The agreement covers a period of five years, including options.Read more
• Scheduled traffic (RPK) increased 20.5% and the capacity (ASK) was up 11.3%.
• The load factor improved by 5.3 p.u. versus last year to 69.0%.
• SAS carried 1.9 million scheduled passengers...Read more
SAS’s strategy is to focus on those customers who travel frequently to, from and within Scandinavia. SAS continuously develops its offering and network to meet this customer group’s needs....Read more
At a Board meeting of SAS AB, the November 2015-October 2016 annual report for the SAS Group and its parent company SAS AB was presented and approved.Read more
SAS has secured financing of an additional six Airbus A320neo through the signing of a Sale and leaseback agreement with CDB Aviation Lease Finance. The aircraft will be delivered between 2017 and 2018....Read more
During the summer of 2017 SAS now introduces a new, direct route between Stockholm and IbizaRead more
SAS has signed an agreement for the sale of Cimber A/S to CityJet and sale of 11 CRJ900 aircraft. The divestment is part of SAS's strategy to use strategic partners, so-called wet lease, in smaller traffic...Read more
The Annual General Meeting will be held at 3 p.m. at SAS head office, Frösundaviks allé 1, Solna. To attend the Annual General Meeting and notification Shareholders who wish to attend the...Read more
• Scheduled traffic (RPK) increased 19.1% and the capacity (ASK) was up 12.4%.
• The load factor improved by 4.1 p.u. versus last year to 72.2%.
• SAS carried 2 million scheduled passengers...Read more