Expanded structural measures to strengthen profitabilityRead more
• Scheduled traffic (RPK) increased 8.0% and the capacity (ASK) was up 7.2%.
• The load factor increased by 0.5 p.u. versus last year to 74.0%.
• Scheduled number of passengers increased...Read more
• Scheduled traffic (RPK) increased 15.8% and the capacity (ASK) was up 6.6%.• The load factor was positively affected by the timing of the Easter holiday and increased by 6.1 p.u. versus last...Read more
SAS has today completed financing of seven Boeing 737, which previously were owned. The financing is undertaken through a so called Japanese Operating Lease with Call Option (JOLCO). The transaction will...Read more
SAS has today published its first SAS Fact Book relating to the fiscal year 2015/2016. The Fact Book is only available in English via SAS websiteRead more
• Scheduled traffic (RPK) increased 9.7% and the capacity (ASK) was up 12.2%.• The load factor was affected by the timing of the Easter holiday and decreased by 1.6 p.u. versus last year to 69.8%.•...Read more
SAS has entered into a slot transaction at London Heathrow whereby two slot-pairs have been transferred.
The transaction will generate a positive earnings impact of the equivalent of MUSD 75 for SAS to...Read more
A fine has been imposed on SAS Cargo of MEUR 70.2, the same amount as that repaid by the European Commission to SAS in 2016.
SAS maintains that SAS Cargo has not participated in any global cartel and will...Read more
• Scheduled traffic (RPK) increased 13% and the capacity (ASK) was up 5%, despite the leap year in February 2016.• The load factor improved by 4.8 p.u. versus last year to 67.9%.• SAS carried...Read more
Seasonally weak earnings as expected – structural measures being plannedRead more
The Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting on Wednesday, 22 February 2017, approved the motion to re-elect of Fritz H. Schur, Jacob Wallenberg, Dag Mejdell, Monica Caneman, Carsten Dilling, Lars-Johan...Read more
• Scheduled traffic (RPK) increased 20.5% and the capacity (ASK) was up 11.3%.
• The load factor improved by 5.3 p.u. versus last year to 69.0%.
• SAS carried 1.9 million scheduled passengers...Read more
SAS’s strategy is to focus on those customers who travel frequently to, from and within Scandinavia. SAS continuously develops its offering and network to meet this customer group’s needs....Read more
At a Board meeting of SAS AB, the November 2015-October 2016 annual report for the SAS Group and its parent company SAS AB was presented and approved.Read more
SAS has secured financing of an additional six Airbus A320neo through the signing of a Sale and leaseback agreement with CDB Aviation Lease Finance. The aircraft will be delivered between 2017 and 2018....Read more
SAS has signed an agreement for the sale of Cimber A/S to CityJet and sale of 11 CRJ900 aircraft. The divestment is part of SAS's strategy to use strategic partners, so-called wet lease, in smaller traffic...Read more
The Annual General Meeting will be held at 3 p.m. at SAS head office, Frösundaviks allé 1, Solna. To attend the Annual General Meeting and notification Shareholders who wish to attend the...Read more
• Scheduled traffic (RPK) increased 19.1% and the capacity (ASK) was up 12.4%.
• The load factor improved by 4.1 p.u. versus last year to 72.2%.
• SAS carried 2 million scheduled passengers...Read more