SAS values an active leadership that:
- Creates a work environment that supports the SAS Group’s strategies as well as the rules and regulations in each country.
- Plans work in a way that considers organizational needs but also enables employees to be actively involved, in the work and socially.
- Ensures SAS’s position as a good role model within the work environment area.
In order to achieve this it is the responsibility of the management to ensure that:
- Goals and preventive plans for working environment are a natural part of the ongoing business planning within each company.
- Leaders and employees at all levels and in all units are actively involved in work environment matters.
- Annual work environment studies are carried out.