Strong summer lifts earnings
May 2017 – July 2017
- Income before tax: MSEK 1,973 (1,036)
- Income before tax and nonrecurring items: MSEK 1,863 (1,003)
- Revenue: MSEK 12,210 (11,133)
- EBIT margin: 17.1% (10.4)
- Net income for the period: MSEK 1,535 (805)
- Earnings per common share: SEK 4.39 (2.17)
- The outlook for the full year 2016/2017 has been revised, see page 10.
Comments by the President and CEO of SAS:
Higher revenue resulted in a significant boost to earnings in the quarter. This is an encouraging trend that motivates our continued change efforts to meet global competition and a volatile macro environment, and to create scope for the necessary future operational investments.
This information is information that SAS AB is obliged to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8.00 a.m. CEST on September 5, 2017.