SAS traffic figures - June 2014
July 7, 2014 11:00
- SAS carried 2.7 million scheduled passengers in June, up 12.4%.
- The scheduled traffic (RPK) increased by 9.6%.
- The scheduled capacity (ASK) was up by 5.9%.
- The scheduled load factor increased by 2.8 p.u. to a record of 83.0%.
- The yield and PASK were down 8.0% and 5.2% respectively in May and currency adjusted down 8.8% and 6.0%.
SAS presents winter traffic program
October 21, 2021 / 08:00 CEST /
As demand for travel increases, SAS continues to open up new destinations and more frequent flights. SAS...
SAS Traffic figures - September 2021
October 7, 2021 / 11:00 CEST /
More than one million passengers traveled with SAS in September...
SAS increases flights to New York
September 27, 2021 / 11:00 CEST /
As demand for both leisure and business travel to the United States increases, SAS expands the number of...