SAS traffic figures - June 2014
July 7, 2014 11:00
- SAS carried 2.7 million scheduled passengers in June, up 12.4%.
- The scheduled traffic (RPK) increased by 9.6%.
- The scheduled capacity (ASK) was up by 5.9%.
- The scheduled load factor increased by 2.8 p.u. to a record of 83.0%.
- The yield and PASK were down 8.0% and 5.2% respectively in May and currency adjusted down 8.8% and 6.0%.
SAS Traffic figures - March 2021
April 12, 2021 / 11:00 CEST /
Continued strict travel restrictions, but Easter holidays lead to increase in travel during March....
SAS ENTERS FINANCING AGREEMENTS ON DELIVERIES OF NEW AIRCRAFT
March 29, 2021 / 08:00 CEST /
SAS enters Sale & Leaseback (S&LB) agreements of one A350 and three A320neo aircraft as well as PDP fina...
Star Alliance to establish centre of excellence in Singapore
March 22, 2021 / 16:01 CET /
Star Alliance will establish a management office in the city state of Singapore later this year. This wa...