SAS AB (PUBL) ANNOUNCES NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING ON 17 MARCH 2021
Shareholders in SAS AB (publ) (hereinafter the “Company”) are hereby invited to attend the Annual General Meeting on Wednesday 17 March 2021. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and in order to reduce the risk of spreading the virus, the Board has decided for the Annual General Meeting to be held without physical presence of shareholders, representatives and third parties, and that shareholders shall have the possibility to exercise their voting rights only through advance voting (postal voting). Information on the resolutions passed at the meeting will be made available 17 March 2021 as soon as the result of the postal voting has been finally confirmed.
To attend the Annual General Meeting and notification
A person who wishes to participate in the Annual General Meeting must be listed as a shareholder in the presentation of the share register prepared by Euroclear Sweden AB concerning the circumstances on 9 March 2021, and must give notice of participation no later than 16 March 2021, by casting its postal vote in accordance with the instructions as specified in the notice. A shareholder whose common shares are registered with VP Securities A/S in Denmark or with VPS in Norway must request to temporarily register the common shares in the shareholder’s own name with Euroclear Sweden AB to be entitled to participate in the Annual General Meeting. A request for such registration must be submitted in sufficient time and no later than 10 March 2021 3:00 PM. Detailed instructions about notification and rules regarding proxy are detailed in the attached complete notice convening the Annual General Meeting.
Number of shares and votes in the Company
The Company has at the time of publication of this Notice issued 7,266,039,292 common shares, 0 subordinate shares and 0 shares of series C, equivalent to a total of 7,266,039,292 votes. No shares are held by the Company itself.
- Election of a chairperson for the meeting.
- Election of two persons to approve the minutes.
- Preparation and approval of the voting list.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Determination of whether the meeting has been duly convened.
- Presentation of the annual accounts and auditors’ report as well as the consolidated accounts and consolidated auditors’ report, and the statement of the auditor regarding the application of guidelines for remuneration which have applied since the previous Annual General Meeting.
- Resolutions on:
a. the approval of the income statement and balance sheet and the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet,
b. the dispositions of the Company’s earnings in accordance with the approved balance sheet, and
c. discharge from liability for the Board members and the CEO.
i. Carsten Dilling
ii. Dag Mejdell
iii Monica Caneman
iv. Liv Fiksdahl
v. Lars-Johan Jarnheimer
vi. Kay Kratky
vii. Sanna Suvanto-Harsaae
viii. Oscar Stege Unger
ix. Jens Lippestad
x. Tommy Nilsson
xi. Christa Cerè
xii. Rickard Gustafsson
xiii. Pål Gisle Andersen
xiv. Kim John Christiansen
xv. William Nielsen
xvi. Joacim Olsson
xvii. Endre Røros
xviii. Lisa Kemze
xix. Jan Levi Skogvang
xx. Cecilia Van Der Meulen
- Resolutions on:
a. the number of Board members,
b. remuneration for Board members, and
c. remuneration for the auditor.
- Election of Board members and Chairman of the Board.
a. Carsten Dilling
b. Dag Mejdell
c. Monica Caneman
d. Lars-Johan Jarnheimer
e. Kay Kratky
f. Oscar Stege Unger
g. Nina Bjornstad
h. Henriette Hallberg Thygesen
Chairman of the Board
i. Carsten Dilling
- Election of auditor.
- Resolution on the Nomination Committee and the Instruction for the Nomination Committee.
- Resolution on approval of the remuneration report.
- Resolution on amendments to the Articles of Association.
- Resolution on authorization of the Board to resolve to issue warrants with right to subscribe for subordinated shares.
For further information:
SAS press contact, +46 8 797 29 44
Michel Fischier. VP Investor Relations. +46 70 997 0673