Year-end report November 2013–October 2014
December 18, 2014 07:00
Comparative figures include Widerøe for the August to September 2013 period.
- Income before tax and nonrecurring items: MSEK 789 (601)
- Revenue: MSEK 10,966 (11,059)
- Unit revenue (PASK) declined 0.1%
- Unit cost (CASK) decreased 1.1%
- EBIT margin: -2.3% (16.5%)
- Income before tax: MSEK -450 (1,568)
- Net income for the period: MSEK -303 (1,465)
- Earnings per common share: SEK -1.21 (4.45)
- The outlook for the full year 2014/2015 is presented on page 8
- The Board proposes that no dividend be paid to holders of SAS AB’s common shares for the 2013/2014 fiscal year
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 50 per preference share to holders of preference shares
SAS discloses this information pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was provided for publication on December 18, 2014, at 8:00 a.m.
Star Alliance names Theo Panagiotoulias as New CEO
June 5, 2023 / 11:39 CEST /
Star Alliance, the world’s first and largest global airline alliance, is pleased to announce that Theo P...
Q2 2023: Continued positive trend for passenger demand – equity solicitation process initiated
June 1, 2023 / 08:00 CEST /
The summer season is approaching and we noted a continued positive evolution for passenger demand throug...
RESERVE YOUR SEAT ON SAS’ FIRST ELECTRIC FLIGHT 2028
May 31, 2023 / 14:01 CEST /
On 2 June at 12:00 CET. SAS opens seat reservations for its first-ever commercial electric flight in Swe...