Year-end report November 2013–October 2014
Comparative figures include Widerøe for the August to September 2013 period.
- Income before tax and nonrecurring items: MSEK 789 (601)
- Revenue: MSEK 10,966 (11,059)
- Unit revenue (PASK) declined 0.1%
- Unit cost (CASK) decreased 1.1%
- EBIT margin: -2.3% (16.5%)
- Income before tax: MSEK -450 (1,568)
- Net income for the period: MSEK -303 (1,465)
- Earnings per common share: SEK -1.21 (4.45)
- The outlook for the full year 2014/2015 is presented on page 8
- The Board proposes that no dividend be paid to holders of SAS AB’s common shares for the 2013/2014 fiscal year
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 50 per preference share to holders of preference shares
SAS discloses this information pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was provided for publication on December 18, 2014, at 8:00 a.m.