Resolutions approved by the 2008 Annual General Meeting of SAS AB
The Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, April 9, approved the motion put forward by the Nomination Committee regarding the re-election of the following Board members of SAS AB: Jens Erik Christensen, Berit Kjøll, Timo Peltola, Fritz H. Schur, Anitra Steen and Jacob Wallenberg. Dag Mejdell was elected for the first time.
Fritz H. was elected as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
The Meeting resolved that no dividend would be paid to shareholders for 2007.
It was resolved that the Nomination Committee shall comprise six members and shall prepare proposals to be presented at the Annual General Meeting in 2009 for resolution regarding:
– chairperson of the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting
– the number of Board members, and directors’ fees, divided between the Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, other members and any remuneration for work on Board committees
– election of Board members and chairperson of the Board
– fees for the Company’s auditors
– election of auditors for the Company for the period from the end of the 2009 Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting until the end of the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting 2013.
– Nomination Committee for the 2010 Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting.
The following members were elected to the Nomination Committee: Björn Mikkelsen, Ministry of Industry, Employment and Communications, for the Swedish government; Peter Brixen, Ministry of Finance, for the Danish government; Morten Kallevig, Ministry of Trade and Industry, for the Norwegian government; Peter Wallenberg Jr. for the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation; Henrik Michael Normann for Danske Bank, and Anders Rydin for SEB Fonder.
On other matters, the Annual General Meeting also voted in accordance with the proposals contained in the notification of the Meeting.
For further information
Sture Stølen, Head of Investor Relations, +46 8 797 1451
SAS GROUP INVESTOR RELATIONS