Skip to main contentSkip to navigationSkip to search
Logotype

SAS divest remaining shareholding in Skyways

September 6, 2010 14:15

SAS Group has today further simplified its corporate structure by divesting its remaining 19.9% shareholding in the regional airline Skyways Holding AB. The shares are purchased by Largus Holding AB, a company fully owned by the Salén family that already owns the remaining 80.1% of Skyways Holding AB.

The transaction is part of a number of divestments performed in line with the Core SAS strategy that includes focus on business travelers and simplifying the corporate structure. SAS and Skyways intend to continue its close commercial cooperation also for the future.

The transaction creates a capital loss for SAS Group of approximately MSEK 40.

 

For further information, please contact
Sture Stølen, VP Head of SAS Group Investor Relations +46 8 797 1451

www.sasgroup.net (https://www.sasgroup.net/)

Latest news

We at SAS use cookies to optimize our websites for your needs. By using this website you consent to our cookies policy. If you want to find out more or disable cookies, please click here