SAS traffic figures - May 2014
June 9, 2014 11:00
- SAS carried 2.6 million scheduled passengers in May, up 7.8%.
- The scheduled traffic (RPK) increased by 7.8%.
- The scheduled capacity (ASK) was up by 4.5%.
- The scheduled load factor increased by 2.3 p.u. to 75.8%.
- The yield and PASK were down 16.6% and 6.4% respectively in April and currency adjusted down 17.6% and 7.5%.
Magnus Örnberg new CFO at SAS
May 19, 2020 / 09:00 CEST /
SAS has today appointed Magnus Örnberg as new Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (CFO)...
Safe travel with SAS
May 13, 2020 / 13:07 CEST /
SAS has introduced a range of measures aimed at meeting new demands in the work to prevent the spread of...
SAS Traffic figures - April 2020
May 8, 2020 / 11:00 CEST /
SAS’ scheduled capacity fell with nearly 95% compared to last year as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 p...