Quarterly earnings as expected despite negative currency effects February 2018 – April 2018
FEBRUARY 2018 – APRIL 2018
- Revenue: MSEK 9,916 (9,843)
- Earnings before tax and nonrecurring items: MSEK -320 (-259)
- EBT: MSEK -499 (-208)
- Net negative currency effects: MSEK 145
- Net income for the period: MSEK -358 (-320)
- Return on invested capital (ROIC), LTM: 13% (9%)
- Earnings per common share SEK -1.02 (-1.23)
- The outlook for the full year 2017/2018 is retained.
COMMENTS BY THE PRESIDENT AND CEO OF SAS:
The quarterly earnings tracked our expectations, despite considerable negative currency effects. For the first six months, the improvement was SEK 0.3 billion before tax and nonrecurring items. During the quarter, we placed an order for 50 new Airbus A320neo aircraft, which will play a decisive role in strengthening our competitiveness going forward. The order means that, for the first time in the modern age, SAS will be able to create a single-type fleet consisting of the most efficient aircraft in the market, in terms of both cost and environmental performance.
- Interim Report Q2 2018 – Report English May 30, 2018
- Interim Report Q2 2018 – Presentation Teleconference English May 30, 2018
- Interim Report Q2 2018 – Presentation Analystmaterial English May 30, 2018
- Interim Report Q2 2018 – P&L, balancesheet, cash flow English May 30, 2018
- Interim Report Q2 2018 – Alternative Performance Measures English May 30, 2018
· Star Alliance Los Angeles lounge also named North America's Leading Airport Lounge
· Both a...