May 2018 – July 2018
- Revenue: MSEK 13,146 (12,210)
- Earnings before tax and nonrecurring items: MSEK 1,978 (1,863)
- EBT: MSEK 2,004 (1,973)
- Net income for the period: MSEK 1,546 (1,535)
- Return on invested capital (ROIC), LTM: 13% (13%)
- Earnings per common share SEK 3.97 (4.39)
- Outlook for 2017/2018 is upgraded to around SEK 2 billion (page 10)
Comments by the President and CEO of SAS:
This is one of the strongest results in SAS’ history, despite increasing jet fuel costs and operational challenges. I apologize to affected passengers for any inconveniencies and would like to thank our employees for their dedication to our customers.
This information is information that SAS AB is obliged to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted through the agency of the contact person set out below for publication on August 31, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. CET.