August 2018 – October 2018
- Revenue: MSEK 12,678 (11,644)
- Earnings before tax and nonrecurring items: MSEK 842 (1,054)
- EBT: MSEK 809 (657)
- Net income for the period: MSEK 640 (490)
- Earnings per common share: SEK 1.60 (1.22)
- SAS expects to deliver a positive result before tax and nonrecurring items in fiscal year 2019
Comments by the president and CEO of SAS:
More than 30 million passengers traveled with SAS during fiscal year 2018, which is more than any other previous year. This shows that our strategy continues to deliver results.
For further information, please contact:
Magnus Hurst, Investor Relations, +46 70 997 45 19
This information is information that SAS AB is obliged to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted through the agency of the contact person set out above for publication on December 4, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. CET.