SAS Group announces an updated financial calendar in connection with the proposed rights issue process
In connection with the ongoing process and preparation for the rights issue announced by the SAS Group on 9 February 2010, the SAS Group financial calendar for spring 2010 will be changed as below:
• March 5, February traffic numbers to be released (unchanged)
• March 12, SAS Group’s Annual Report to be released (unchanged)
• March 30, January-February financial update to be released
– In order to provide the market with updated financial and operating information prior to the launch of the rights issue, the SAS Group has decided to publish a summary financial update on the result of the first two months of 2010.
– The report will contain information on key financial developments and will also include an update on the implementation of Core SAS strategy, in particular the cost savings program.
• April 7, Annual General Meeting
• April 9, March traffic numbers to be released (unchanged)
The SAS Group Monthly Traffic Data during 2010 will normally be published on the fifth working day of each month at 11 am (CET). The dates of the publications can be changed. For precise dates, please see www.sasgroup.net under Investor Relations/Financial calendar.
Timetable for the rights issue 2010
• April 6, Subscription price and subscription announced through a press release
• April 7, Annual General Meeting approves the rights issue resolved by the Board of Directors and resolves on all other proposals by the Board of Directors related to the rights issue
• April 8, First day of trading in the shares, excluding right to participate in the rights issue
• April 9, Publication of the prospectus
• April 12, Record date for participation in the rights issue, i.e. shareholders registered in the share register of SAS as of this date will receive subscription rights for participation in the rights issue (subject to applicable securities laws restrictions based on the jurisdiction in which a shareholder resides)
• April 22, Supplementary prospectus with first quarter information to be released in connection with the First quarter interim report
• April 15-26, Trading in subscription rights
• April 15-29, Subscription period
• May 5, Announcement of outcome
For further information, please contact
Sture Stølen, Head of SAS Group Investor Relations, +46 70 997 1451
SAS discloses this information pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was provided for publication on February 26, 2010, at 5:55 pm CET
This document is not being distributed to persons in any state or jurisdiction where the offer or sale of the rights or shares is not permitted.
These materials are not an offer for sale of securities in the United States. Securities may not be sold in the United States absent registration with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission or an exemption from registration under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended. The issuer of the securities does not intend to register any part of the offering in the United States or to conduct a public offering of the Rights or the Shares in the United States.
This document is only being distributed to and is only directed at (i) persons who are outside the United Kingdom or (ii) to investment professionals falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (the “Order”) or (iii) high net worth companies, and other persons to whom it may lawfully be communicated, falling within Article 49(2)(a) to (d) of the Order (all such persons in (i), (ii) and (iii) above together being referred to as “relevant persons”). The Rights and the Shares are only available to, and any invitation, offer or agreement to subscribe, purchase or otherwise acquire such securities will be engaged in only with, relevant persons. Any person who is not a relevant person should not act or rely on this document or any of its contents.
This document is an advertisement and is not a prospectus for the purposes of Directive 2003/71/EC (such Directive, together with any applicable implementing measures in the relevant home Member State under such Directive, the “Prospectus Directive”). A prospectus prepared pursuant to the Prospectus Directive will be published, which, when published, can be obtained from the SAS Group. Investors should not subscribe for any securities referred to in this document except on the basis of information contained in the prospectus.
In any EEA Member State that has implemented the Prospective Directive, this communication is only addressed to and is only directed at qualified investors in that Member State within the meaning of the Prospectus Directive.
· Star Alliance Los Angeles Lounge retains World’s Best Airline Alliance Lounge Award for