SAS traffic figures - April 2014
May 8, 2014 08:31
- SAS carried 2.4 million scheduled passengers in April, up 9.2%.
- The scheduled traffic (RPK) increased by 13.7%.
- The scheduled capacity (ASK) was up by 1.2%.
- The scheduled load factor increased by 8.6 p.u. to 78.6%.
- The yield and PASK were down 5.2% and 9.7% respectively in March and currency adjusted down 5.3% and 9.8%.
SAS presents winter traffic program
October 21, 2021 / 08:00 CEST /
As demand for travel increases, SAS continues to open up new destinations and more frequent flights. SAS...
SAS Traffic figures - September 2021
October 7, 2021 / 11:00 CEST /
More than one million passengers traveled with SAS in September...
SAS increases flights to New York
September 27, 2021 / 11:00 CEST /
As demand for both leisure and business travel to the United States increases, SAS expands the number of...