SAS traffic figures - April 2014
May 8, 2014 08:31
- SAS carried 2.4 million scheduled passengers in April, up 9.2%.
- The scheduled traffic (RPK) increased by 13.7%.
- The scheduled capacity (ASK) was up by 1.2%.
- The scheduled load factor increased by 8.6 p.u. to 78.6%.
- The yield and PASK were down 5.2% and 9.7% respectively in March and currency adjusted down 5.3% and 9.8%.
SAS Traffic figures - June 2020
July 7, 2020 / 11:00 CEST /
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic the total number of passengers was 86% lower compared to la...
SAS reopens seven international routes from Norway to the UK and major cities across Europe
July 6, 2020 / 12:58 CEST /
As demand and interest in air travel across Europe returns, SAS is resuming flights on routes to many de...
Star Alliance helps you plan and fly with confidence
July 1, 2020 / 12:19 CEST /
Alliance member airlines unite around common standards and planning tools: When you're ready to travel, ...