SAS traffic figures - April 2014
May 8, 2014 08:31
- SAS carried 2.4 million scheduled passengers in April, up 9.2%.
- The scheduled traffic (RPK) increased by 13.7%.
- The scheduled capacity (ASK) was up by 1.2%.
- The scheduled load factor increased by 8.6 p.u. to 78.6%.
- The yield and PASK were down 5.2% and 9.7% respectively in March and currency adjusted down 5.3% and 9.8%.
Information regarding routes that SAS continue to operate
March 16, 2020 / 16:13 CET /
In the coming weeks, SAS will continue to operate the following routes and destinations with limited ser...
SAS temporarily halt most of the traffic
March 15, 2020 / 17:33 CET /
As an effect of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, and the measures that authorities have taken, the d...
Closure of Danish borders
March 13, 2020 / 21:20 CET /
The Danish Government has chosen to temporarily close all borders for foreign citizens and for all trave...