SAS traffic figures - April 2014
May 8, 2014 08:31
- SAS carried 2.4 million scheduled passengers in April, up 9.2%.
- The scheduled traffic (RPK) increased by 13.7%.
- The scheduled capacity (ASK) was up by 1.2%.
- The scheduled load factor increased by 8.6 p.u. to 78.6%.
- The yield and PASK were down 5.2% and 9.7% respectively in March and currency adjusted down 5.3% and 9.8%.
CHANGES IN SAS GROUP MANAGEMENT
November 28, 2023 / 14:37 CET /
Executive Vice President and Chief of Staff, Carina Malmgren Heander has decided to retire from her posi...
Invitation to SAS’ Q4 2023 teleconference
November 23, 2023 / 11:00 CET /
SAS will publish the interim report for the fourth quarter of the fiscal year 2023 on Thursday, November...
SAS receives court approval to enter into investment agreement in its exit financing solicitation process
November 21, 2023 / 22:20 CET /
SAS announces that the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York (the “Court”) has app...