SAS traffic figures - April 2014
May 8, 2014 08:31
- SAS carried 2.4 million scheduled passengers in April, up 9.2%.
- The scheduled traffic (RPK) increased by 13.7%.
- The scheduled capacity (ASK) was up by 1.2%.
- The scheduled load factor increased by 8.6 p.u. to 78.6%.
- The yield and PASK were down 5.2% and 9.7% respectively in March and currency adjusted down 5.3% and 9.8%.
SAS flying to China again
September 24, 2020 / 08:00 CEST /
From 29 September, it will once again be possible to fly direct from Scandinavia to China with SAS. Ther...
SAS resolves to issue new hybrid notes and shares in accordance with its recapitalization plan
September 23, 2020 / 16:00 CEST /
Not for release, publication or distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States, Cana...
Resolutions by the Extraordinary General Meeting in SAS AB
September 22, 2020 / 11:20 CEST /