SAS traffic figures - April 2014
May 8, 2014 08:31
- SAS carried 2.4 million scheduled passengers in April, up 9.2%.
- The scheduled traffic (RPK) increased by 13.7%.
- The scheduled capacity (ASK) was up by 1.2%.
- The scheduled load factor increased by 8.6 p.u. to 78.6%.
- The yield and PASK were down 5.2% and 9.7% respectively in March and currency adjusted down 5.3% and 9.8%.
2.2 million passengers traveled with SAS during May
June 8, 2023 / 11:00 CEST /
Star Alliance names Theo Panagiotoulias as New CEO
June 5, 2023 / 11:39 CEST /
Star Alliance, the world’s first and largest global airline alliance, is pleased to announce that Theo P...
Q2 2023: Continued positive trend for passenger demand – equity solicitation process initiated
June 1, 2023 / 08:00 CEST /
The summer season is approaching and we noted a continued positive evolution for passenger demand throug...