SAS traffic figures - April 2014
May 8, 2014 08:31
- SAS carried 2.4 million scheduled passengers in April, up 9.2%.
- The scheduled traffic (RPK) increased by 13.7%.
- The scheduled capacity (ASK) was up by 1.2%.
- The scheduled load factor increased by 8.6 p.u. to 78.6%.
- The yield and PASK were down 5.2% and 9.7% respectively in March and currency adjusted down 5.3% and 9.8%.
SAS ENTERS FINANCING AGREEMENTS ON DELIVERIES OF NEW AIRCRAFT
March 29, 2021 / 08:00 CEST /
SAS enters Sale & Leaseback (S&LB) agreements of one A350 and three A320neo aircraft as well as PDP fina...
Star Alliance to establish centre of excellence in Singapore
March 22, 2021 / 16:01 CET /
Star Alliance will establish a management office in the city state of Singapore later this year. This wa...
Resolutions by the 2021 Annual General Meeting in SAS AB (publ)
March 17, 2021 / 15:00 CET /