SAS traffic figures - April 2014
May 8, 2014 08:31
- SAS carried 2.4 million scheduled passengers in April, up 9.2%.
- The scheduled traffic (RPK) increased by 13.7%.
- The scheduled capacity (ASK) was up by 1.2%.
- The scheduled load factor increased by 8.6 p.u. to 78.6%.
- The yield and PASK were down 5.2% and 9.7% respectively in March and currency adjusted down 5.3% and 9.8%.
SAS comment regarding Nasdaq Copenhagen’s disciplinary committee's decision
September 23, 2022 / 10:23 CEST /
Nasdaq Copenhagen's disciplinary committee has today decided to impose a fine on SAS as a result of the ...
SAS comment regarding Nasdaq Stockholm’s disciplinary committee's decision
September 23, 2022 / 08:25 CEST /
Nasdaq Stockholm's disciplinary committee has today decided to impose a fine on SAS as a result of the c...
SAS LAUNCHES NEW COMMUNICATION CONCEPT
September 19, 2022 / 15:35 CEST /
“Journeys That Matter” is the name of SAS’ new communication concept, which is launched through a new a...