SAS traffic figures December 2013
January 10, 2014 11:00
- The scheduled traffic (RPK) increased by 3.6%.
- SAS scheduled capacity (ASK) was up by 4.9%.
- The SAS scheduled load factor decreased by 0.9 p.u. to 69.3%.
- SAS carried 1.7 million scheduled passengers in December, up 2.5% vs last year.
- The yield and PASK were down 4.6% and 8.8% respectively in November.
SEK 3.0 BILLION CREDIT LINE FROM MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS IN PLACE
July 16, 2021 / 14:20 CEST /
SAS increases flights from Scandinavia to the United States
July 9, 2021 / 11:00 CEST /
SAS will finally be operating on all its US destinations when it resumes direct routes to Boston in Sept...
SAS Traffic figures - June 2021
July 8, 2021 / 11:00 CEST /
Continued increase in passenger numbers in June....