SAS traffic figures December 2013
January 10, 2014 11:00
- The scheduled traffic (RPK) increased by 3.6%.
- SAS scheduled capacity (ASK) was up by 4.9%.
- The SAS scheduled load factor decreased by 0.9 p.u. to 69.3%.
- SAS carried 1.7 million scheduled passengers in December, up 2.5% vs last year.
- The yield and PASK were down 4.6% and 8.8% respectively in November.
SAS Traffic figures - March 2021
April 12, 2021 / 11:00 CEST /
Continued strict travel restrictions, but Easter holidays lead to increase in travel during March....
SAS ENTERS FINANCING AGREEMENTS ON DELIVERIES OF NEW AIRCRAFT
March 29, 2021 / 08:00 CEST /
SAS enters Sale & Leaseback (S&LB) agreements of one A350 and three A320neo aircraft as well as PDP fina...
Star Alliance to establish centre of excellence in Singapore
March 22, 2021 / 16:01 CET /
Star Alliance will establish a management office in the city state of Singapore later this year. This wa...