SAS traffic figures December 2013
January 10, 2014 11:00
- The scheduled traffic (RPK) increased by 3.6%.
- SAS scheduled capacity (ASK) was up by 4.9%.
- The SAS scheduled load factor decreased by 0.9 p.u. to 69.3%.
- SAS carried 1.7 million scheduled passengers in December, up 2.5% vs last year.
- The yield and PASK were down 4.6% and 8.8% respectively in November.
Magnus Örnberg new CFO at SAS
May 19, 2020 / 09:00 CEST /
SAS has today appointed Magnus Örnberg as new Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (CFO)...
Safe travel with SAS
May 13, 2020 / 13:07 CEST /
SAS has introduced a range of measures aimed at meeting new demands in the work to prevent the spread of...
SAS Traffic figures - April 2020
May 8, 2020 / 11:00 CEST /
SAS’ scheduled capacity fell with nearly 95% compared to last year as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 p...