SAS traffic figures December 2013
January 10, 2014 11:00
- The scheduled traffic (RPK) increased by 3.6%.
- SAS scheduled capacity (ASK) was up by 4.9%.
- The SAS scheduled load factor decreased by 0.9 p.u. to 69.3%.
- SAS carried 1.7 million scheduled passengers in December, up 2.5% vs last year.
- The yield and PASK were down 4.6% and 8.8% respectively in November.
SAS Reaches Agreements to Amend the Terms of Existing Aircraft and Equipment Lease Agreements
October 5, 2022 / 08:10 CEST /
SAS AB (“SAS” or the “Company”) announces that it has reached agreements with 10 lessors, representing i...
SAS Announces Further Details on the SAS FORWARD Plan including a Financial Outlook
September 30, 2022 / 16:15 CEST /
SAS AB (“SAS” or the “Company”) announces further details on its SAS FORWARD plan, including a financial...
SAS files monthly operating reports with U.S. court and announces certain financial information for the Group
September 26, 2022 / 15:25 CEST /
SAS AB (“SAS” or the “Company”) and each of its subsidiaries that are subject to the voluntary chapter 1...