SAS traffic figures December 2013
January 10, 2014 11:00
- The scheduled traffic (RPK) increased by 3.6%.
- SAS scheduled capacity (ASK) was up by 4.9%.
- The SAS scheduled load factor decreased by 0.9 p.u. to 69.3%.
- SAS carried 1.7 million scheduled passengers in December, up 2.5% vs last year.
- The yield and PASK were down 4.6% and 8.8% respectively in November.
SAS presents winter traffic program
October 21, 2021 / 08:00 CEST /
As demand for travel increases, SAS continues to open up new destinations and more frequent flights. SAS...
SAS Traffic figures - September 2021
October 7, 2021 / 11:00 CEST /
More than one million passengers traveled with SAS in September...
SAS increases flights to New York
September 27, 2021 / 11:00 CEST /
As demand for both leisure and business travel to the United States increases, SAS expands the number of...