Information regarding routes that SAS continue to operate
In the coming weeks, SAS will continue to operate the following routes and destinations with limited service:
• Domestic: All routes with few exceptions
• Intra-Scandinavia: Routes between the Scandinavian capitals as well as Copenhagen to Bergen, Gothenburg and Stavanger
• Europe: Routes to Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Frankfurt, Helsinki, London Heathrow, Manchester, Paris, Reykjavik, Zurich, Alicante, Las Palmas, Malaga, Palma de Mallorca, Nice and Athens
• USA: Copenhagen-New York, Copenhagen-Chicago and Stockholm-New York
• Asia: Copenhagen-Tokyo
For the time being and to a limited extent, SAS will also serve other destinations in Finland, Germany, Switzerland, Portugal, Spain and Turkey. SAS will continue to adjust the traffic program based on the demand situation and valid travel restrictions.
For the latest and most up-to-date information regarding routes and flights that operate, please visit flysas.com.
· Star Alliance Los Angeles Lounge retains World’s Best Airline Alliance Lounge Award for