With the aim to facilitate and establish a suitable representative composition of the Board of Directors, the Articles of Association of SAS AB contain provisions whereby the election of a nomination committee for the following year’s Board election shall take place at the Annual General Meeting.
The nomination committee also makes recommendations regarding Board remuneration to be decided at the Annual General Meeting.
The composition of the nomination committee is to reflect the shareholder composition of the company.
No member of the Board or the Management of SAS AB is a member of the nomination committee.
The nomination committee consists of the following members:
- Åsa Mitsell, Swedish Ministry of Enterprise and innovation, representing the Swedish government; Chairman of the nomination committee
- Adrian Lϋbbert, Ministry of Finance, representing the Danish government;
- Jacob Wallenberg representing Wallenberg Investments AB;
- Gerald Engström representing himself and Färna Invest AB; and
- Carsten Dilling, Chairman of the Board of SAS AB.