Nomination committee 2022
The nomination committee consists of the following members:
- Åsa Mitsell, Swedish Ministry of Enterprise and innovation, representing the Swedish government; Chairman of the nomination committee
- Adrian Lϋbbert, Ministry of Finance, representing the Danish government;
- Jacob Wallenberg representing Wallenberg Investments AB;
- Gerald Engström representing himself and Färna Invest AB; and
- Carsten Dilling, Chairman of the Board of SAS AB.
Registered shareholders in SAS AB’s register of shareholders maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB may submit proposals in writing to the nomination committee on the following address:
SAS AB Nomination Committee
c/o General Counsel Corporate Legal Affairs / STODL
S-195 87 Stockholm
Proposals should be received by the board at least 7 weeks prior to the Annual General Meeting.
Invitation to SAS’ Q2 2023 teleconference
May 25, 2023 / 08:00 CEST /
SAS Receives Court Approval for Equity Solicitation Procedures
May 15, 2023 / 20:15 CEST /
SAS AB (“SAS” or the “Company”) announces that the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Ne...
Comment regarding media speculation about consequences of EU ruling
May 10, 2023 / 22:23 CEST /
Today, May 10, 2023, the General Court of the Court of Justice of the European Union (“the General Court...