Nomination Committee 2012
The nomination committee consists of the following members:
- Jonas Iversen, Ministry of Finance, for the Swedish government, Chairman of the Nomination Committee;
- Peter Brixen, Ministry of Finance, for the Danish government;
- Knut Utvik, Ministry of Trade and Industry, for the Norwegian government;
- Peter Wallenberg Jr for the Knut och Alice Wallenbergs Foundation;
- Karsten Biltoft for Danmark’s Nationalbank; and
- Anders Rydin for SEB Funds.
Registered shareholders in SAS AB’s register of shareholders maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB may submit proposals to the nomination committee on the following address:
- SAS AB Nomination Committee
- c/o General Counsel Corporate Legal Affairs / STODL
- S-195 87 Stockholm Sweden
At the Annual General Shareholder’s Meeting on 11 April, 2011, the following instructions for the Nomination Committee was approved.