Nomination Committee 2013
The nomination committee consists of the following members:
- Jonas Iversen, Ministry of Finance, for the Swedish government, Chairman of the Nomination Committee;
- Peter Brixen, Ministry of Finance, for the Danish government;
- Knut Utvik, Ministry of Trade and Industry, for the Norwegian government;
- Peter Wallenberg Jr for the Knut och Alice Wallenbergs Foundation; and
- Karsten Biltoft for Denmark’s Nationalbank.
Anders Ryding, SEB Fonder, left the nomination committee during the year due to reduced shareholding. He has not been replaced.
Registered shareholders in SAS AB’s register of shareholders maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB may submit proposals to the nomination committee on the following address:
- SAS AB Nomination Committee
- c/o General Counsel Corporate Legal Affairs / STODL
- S-195 87 Stockholm, Sweden
At the Annual General Shareholder’s Meeting on 19 April, 2012, the following instructions for the Nomination Committee was approved.