Nomination Committee 2018
February 23, 2017 14:47
The nomination committee consists of the following members:
- Carl Rosén, Swedish Ministry of Enterprise and innovation, for the Swedish government;
- Peder Lundquist, Ministry of Finance, for the Danish government;
- Jan Tore Føsund, Norwegian Ministry of Trade, Industry and Fisheries, for the Norwegian government; and
- Peter Wallenberg Jr for the Knut och Alice Wallenbergs Foundation.
Registered shareholders in SAS AB’s register of shareholders maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB may submit proposals to the nomination committee on the following address:
SAS AB Nomination Committee
c/o General Counsel Corporate Legal Affairs / STODL
S-195 87 Stockholm, Sweden
At the Annual General Shareholder’s Meeting on 22 February 2017, the below instructions (in Swedish) for the Nomination Committee were approved.
· Star Alliance Los Angeles Lounge retains World’s Best Airline Alliance Lounge Award for