Annual General Shareholder’s Meeting 2015
The Annual General Shareholder’s Meeting took place on 19 February, 2015, at 15.00 CET.
SAS Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting took place at Frösundaviks allé 1, Solna, Sweden.
Attending the Shareholder’s Meeting
Shareholders should have notified the company on 13 February 2015 to attend the Annual General Shareholder’s Meeting.
Proposals or questions for the AGM
To be able to prepare the notice to convene the Shareholder’s Meeting, SAS AB should have received this in written by 2 January, 2015.
The nomination committee consisted of the following members:
- Niklas Johansson, Ministry of Finance, for the Swedish government
- Rasmus Lønborg, Ministry of Finance, for the Danish government
- Knut Utvik, Ministry of Trade and Industry, for the Norwegian government
- Peter Wallenberg Jr for the Knut och Alice Wallenbergs Foundation
Registered shareholders in SAS AB’s register of shareholders maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB may contact the nomination committee on the following address:
- SAS AB Nomination Committee
- c/o General Counsel Corporate Legal Affairs / STODL
- S-195 87 Stockholm, Sweden
You can download the instructions for the Nomination Committee below.
- Notice convening the AGM 2015 - English - January 19, 2015 12:00 CET
- Notfication of attendance form and proxy – Norway - English - January 19, 2015 12:00 CET
- Notfication of attendance form and proxy – Denmark - English - January 19, 2015 12:00 CET
- Board of Directors including nomination statement 2015 - English - January 19, 2015 12:00 CET
- SAS Annual Report 2013/2014 - English January 20, 2015
- Proposed remuneration policy by the Board 2015 – Swedish
- Proxy form in Sweden
- Statement of the Board of Directors pursuant to Chapter 18 Section 4 of the Swedish Companies Act
- The auditor’s statement pursuant to Chapter 8 §54 regarding remuneration 2015 – Swedish
- The Board of Director’s report on the Remuneration Committee’s evaluation of remuneration to Senior Executives – Swedish
- The Boards proposal for dividend and record date, item 9b
- Instruction for Nomination Committee for the AGM 2016 – Swedish
- Instructions for the Nomination Committee 2015 Svenska