Introduction of a single SAS share
May 18, 2001 08:00
For each share in the Parent Companies one newly issued share in SAS AB was offered. The offer to the shareholders of the “Parent Companies” was detailed in a prospectus.
- Prospekt – En gemensam SAS-aktie – 2001 Danish
- Tillæg til SAS Prospekt 2001 Danish
- Prospekt – En gemensam SAS-aktie – 2001 Norwegian
- Budpliktsprospekt i Norge – 2001 – Norwegian Norwegian
- Tillegg til SAS Prospekt 2001 Norwegian
- Prospekt – En gemensam SAS-aktie – 2001 Swedish
- Tillägg till SAS Prospekt 2001 Swedish
SAS Traffic figures - March 2021
April 12, 2021 / 11:00 CEST /
Continued strict travel restrictions, but Easter holidays lead to increase in travel during March....
SAS ENTERS FINANCING AGREEMENTS ON DELIVERIES OF NEW AIRCRAFT
March 29, 2021 / 08:00 CEST /
SAS enters Sale & Leaseback (S&LB) agreements of one A350 and three A320neo aircraft as well as PDP fina...
Star Alliance to establish centre of excellence in Singapore
March 22, 2021 / 16:01 CET /
Star Alliance will establish a management office in the city state of Singapore later this year. This wa...