Introduction of a single SAS share
May 18, 2001 08:00
For each share in the Parent Companies one newly issued share in SAS AB was offered. The offer to the shareholders of the “Parent Companies” was detailed in a prospectus.
- Prospekt – En gemensam SAS-aktie – 2001 Danish
- Tillæg til SAS Prospekt 2001 Danish
- Prospekt – En gemensam SAS-aktie – 2001 Norwegian
- Budpliktsprospekt i Norge – 2001 – Norwegian Norwegian
- Tillegg til SAS Prospekt 2001 Norwegian
- Prospekt – En gemensam SAS-aktie – 2001 Swedish
- Tillägg till SAS Prospekt 2001 Swedish
SAS files monthly operating reports with U.S. court and announces certain financial information for the Group
September 26, 2022 / 15:25 CEST /
SAS AB (“SAS” or the “Company”) and each of its subsidiaries that are subject to the voluntary chapter 1...
Star Alliance reclaims World’s Best Airline Alliance title at the Skytrax 2022 World Airline Awards
September 26, 2022 / 13:30 CEST /
· Star Alliance Los Angeles Lounge retains World’s Best Airline Alliance Lounge Award for
SAS comment regarding Nasdaq Copenhagen’s disciplinary committee's decision
September 23, 2022 / 10:23 CEST /
Nasdaq Copenhagen's disciplinary committee has today decided to impose a fine on SAS as a result of the ...