Introduction of a single SAS share
May 18, 2001 08:00
For each share in the Parent Companies one newly issued share in SAS AB was offered. The offer to the shareholders of the “Parent Companies” was detailed in a prospectus.
- Prospekt – En gemensam SAS-aktie – 2001 Danish
- Tillæg til SAS Prospekt 2001 Danish
- Prospekt – En gemensam SAS-aktie – 2001 Norwegian
- Budpliktsprospekt i Norge – 2001 – Norwegian Norwegian
- Tillegg til SAS Prospekt 2001 Norwegian
- Prospekt – En gemensam SAS-aktie – 2001 Swedish
- Tillägg till SAS Prospekt 2001 Swedish
SAS presents winter traffic program
October 21, 2021 / 08:00 CEST /
As demand for travel increases, SAS continues to open up new destinations and more frequent flights. SAS...
SAS Traffic figures - September 2021
October 7, 2021 / 11:00 CEST /
More than one million passengers traveled with SAS in September...
SAS increases flights to New York
September 27, 2021 / 11:00 CEST /
As demand for both leisure and business travel to the United States increases, SAS expands the number of...